Welcoming UK Long Weekend!
That Friday Feeling
Weekend is coming! Especially for this week, people in the UK will have a long weekend because Monday, 27 August 2018 is the Summer Bank Holiday.
What’s going on in London this coming weekend? Lots of things happening this weekend and many of them are free! Take a look on this list:
- Smithfield 150 – It’s a London’s biggest birthday party! Celebration of Smithfield Markets’ 150th anniversary. Smithfield Market or also known as London Central Market is the largest wholesale meat market in the UK. It’s located within the Square Mile, the City of London. On its 150th birthday party, it’s not all about the meat sales, but they will entertain public with free shows of live bands on the stage, dance floor, and party drinks! Come and join the party with us because we’re going to be there too! When? Saturday, 25 August 2018 until Sunday, 26 August 2018 from 11am to 8pm. Where? Smithfield Market, London, EC1A 9PS. Click here for more details.
- Notting Hill Carnival – who doesn’t know about this annual massive celebration??? This annual Carnival is coming soon!!! It starts on Sunday, 26 August 2018 until Monday, 27 August 2018. The Sunday’s one is intended for a “Family Day”, so if you’re a party people youngster, you might want to come on Monday instead! Where? The carnival will go around Notting Hill Gate Underground Station – Westbourne Park Station – Ladbroke Groove Station. Click here for more details.
- Great Big Summer Weekend Southbank – It’s a four days festival of music, performance, and dance free for public! When? Friday, 24 August 2018 until Monday, 27 August 2018. Where? Southbank Centre, Royal Festival Hall, Riverside Terrace Level 2, London, SE1 8XX. For more details click here.
- Mason & Company Oyster Festival – Are you a seafood lover? If you do, then this festival is a must to attend! There will be live music, beers on tap, and of course Oyster! The other interesting thing than Oyster is that they will have 3 beers on tap that has been chosen to be the perfect pair for Oyster. And the most importantly, there will be the FIRST AND ONLY UK pour of Lough Gill Brewery’s Sligose Oyster Gose. When? Sunday, 26 August 2018 until Monday, 27 August 2018 from 12pm to 10pm. Where? Mason & Company, 25 East Bay Lane, London, E20 3BS. Click here for more details.
- Uncle Bart’s Jungle Jamboree – Calling all the party people! Live DJ at Uncle Bart’s Jungle Jamboree. Dress-up with your animal jungle theme and join the party! Come before 11pm for a free entrance! When? Sunday, 26 August 2018 from 6pm to 1am. Where? Chelsea Cloisters, 87 Sloane Avenue, London, SW3 3DW. Click here for more details.